How We Are Different
Financial security planning is about more than planning for retirement or protecting yourself against risk –it is about making dreams come true. Let us help you with this process.
We are focused on helping you reach your goals.
- Better understand what financial security means to you by reviewing your current situation and defining your goals
- Identify and discuss any roadblocks to achieving your goals and analyse your situation
- Identify any gaps and build a plan to help you achieve your short- and long-term goals
- Help you develop an integrated plan of accumulation and security protection that provides comfort for you both today and tomorrow
- Review and monitor your financial security plan regularly to help ensure it continues to meet your changing needs
Financial Security Process:
Current Situation – The first step is to identify your current situation today. We need to know what your current balance sheet looks like, both personally and corporately. We need an inventory of what you own in insurance and investment products. As well.
Goals and Ambitions – We want to know where you want to be and the time frame to get there. What risks are important to cover off until you reach your retirement date? What can you commit to an annual budget for accumulation and risk management? What kind of legacy do you want to leave behind? We are trying to ascertain what you see your future looking like?
Measure Gaps – After looking at where you are today and where you want to be in the future, what will it take to get there, this process is on-going and requires constant analysis and future recommendations. We can explain strategies and opportunities to close the gap or adjust other parts of the plan or your future goals.